Thursday, June 3, 2010

Daydreaming.....

So, with the thought of owning a beach property, I'm already daydreaming of how I'll decorate it :-)

www.shelterinteriordesign.blogspot.com


I love this cozy seating area... plenty enough rooms to entertain friends!












The following are all from coastalliving.com





I love this daybed... it's very similar to the twin version of our bed







This built in reminds me of the daybed above. I like how it most likely has storage in the seating!

 I adore this sectional, the additional sleeping space, the pops of orange (of course!) and the coffee table!


I love the idea of open shelving and bar stools!





If we could have a big dining space, I'd love this!


I love this tv nook!

.....the giant island isn't too shabby either!
On to the bedrooms..... This bed is VERY similar to the one in our guest room. I love that it's painted a beachy color, and has mismatch nightstands.


This would be if we had a place in the Caribbean... I do love the head & foot boards and the linens are awesome!

No comments:

Post a Comment