Thursday, June 10, 2010

Beach Lot Drama

New developments on the beach lot were interested in have come about....

Basically- the person who wanted both lots backed out of the one we want... YAY..... so, I was in Greenville on Tuesday night for work, and thought, what the hell... I'm already halfway to Carolina Beach I might as well get up super early on Wednesday and go see this lot for myself. So, I did.

Arrived a few mins past 9AM.... found the lot and looked around. The fence in the listing picture had me wondering where the lot line was between the two... (there's a mobile home on one lot next door with a fence in the backyard... this is the lot the other buyer has decided they want).

Got home last night and looked up the GIS mapping on these lots.... and low and behold.... the property line runs right against the roofline of that home.... meaning their back porch, back deck, outbuilding and FENCE are all on the lot we were looking to buy.....
I sent the listing agent and email expressing my concerns with the lot lines....
Just got an email from the listing agent.... "Please have your agent call me for details, all of that issue has been resolved."

resolved how? that you made the lot I want smaller? because I saw you changed the dimensions on the MLS site... resolved how? that you are putting an easement through the property I want? AND not to mention... the seller decided to raise the price by $7000...... right.... we'll see how that shit goes over. neither of those things appease me.... but I'll listen to what you have to say....

No comments:

Post a Comment