Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Progress

A lot was completed last night when they called it quits about 930PM. I took photos, but haven't uploaded them yet. I just talked to Jeremy and he said he's almost done with the kitchen & dining and his dad should be arriving any moment to help him wrap it up. They will then move furniture around so they can start on the living room tomorrow! He said if all goes well, they should be DONE with the downstairs tomorrow :-)

Since I can't be much help with this process, I'll post pretty inspriational photos, for how I want this space to look when we're done :-)

and FYI, we've found a lot on Carolina Beach that we are VERY interested in! It's a little over our budget, but hopefully, we can negotiate the price a bit!


LOVE these orange chairs!
(I don't remember where I pulled this photo from, but I do remember this is inside a yacht!!)





A very pretty dining room. Love the gray!


I love this desk. Simple and clean. I also LOVE the framed letter.


The bright walls are a bit much for me... but it's my color combo!




This bedroom is awesome! If we had not just redecorated our bedroom, this is how I would do it! That gray is very close to the gray we now have in our dining room!


Inspirational Board.






Happy Wednesday!

1 comment: