Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Update.....

Got an email this morning from our agent.... the sellers have countered at $46k.... damn.

She also said that the sellers agent said they are not motivated to sell since they got the other lot under contract. Well then why the hell are you listing it for sale, if you don't care if you sell it.... makes zero since to me. Our agent then informed me she really doubted the lot would go for in the $30's.... yeah well, I know it's a slim chance.... but it's one I am willing to take. I am not made of money, and I have to take into account the fact we're going to be paying somewhere in the neighborhood of $7k for the street paving assessment. 

I am beginning to really not like my agent. I need someone who will tell me that she realizes the economy is shit, and I have a chance in hell of scoring this land for a bargain price....

If the sellers agent is telling the truth and they've had "lots of interest" in the lot and that's the reason they raised the price last week.... then why the hell am I the only one making a move on it??? Sounds like sellers agent is talking lots of shit.

I'll keep you updated. Follow me on twitter for the latest......

No comments:

Post a Comment