Thursday, August 11, 2011

Pink Chairs, Curtains & Rugs?

Well..... at least I have an idea of how the chair will look, that's good, right?



Yes... I know the office is a mess. I need a vacuum in here.... might make a Target trip to get one.

Also.......... the curtains..... I'm not sure how I feel about them. Are they too busy? Too dark?

I bought 2 sets of natural khaki ones at Ikea a while ago.... thoughts? Would the neutral khaki be better?


Ikea
I'll also be putting a rug under my desk..... not sure what though. Ideas are welcome!


1 comment:

  1. Hey Jessica,

    Have you thought about maybe doing an accent wall with a metallic wallpaper? The wall across from the windows would be a good one. Something like this:
    http://www.google.com/products/catalog?q=metallic+wallpaper&hl=en&client=safari&rls=en&prmd=ivns&bav=on.2,or.r_gc.r_pw.r_cp.&biw=1286&bih=591&um=1&ie=UTF-8&tbm=shop&cid=816069720848040133&sa=X&ei=ilRFTq7RCNGXtwekyKn3BQ&ved=0CHYQ8gIwAA

    It's an in expensive way to achieve a dramatic look.

    There are tons of patterns out there, I saw some with pinks and silvers, too. I think a metallic would help pull the colors together. I like the curtains- don't be afraid of bold patterns- I think that is the look you are going for, so don't shy away from it. Good luck with everything! I have a masters in interior design if you need any more input!

    Ansley

    ReplyDelete