Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Hmmm... Wow

It's 2011.

Holy Moly

..... and I haven't blogged in like 2 weeks. Yikes.

I am here, and things have been B.U.S.Y. busybusybusybusy!

Well, there was Christmas eve, Christmas, Traveling, Snow, A new roommate, New Years, A Wedding, and now back to work.

breathe.

Because I don't want to write oodles of posts on all these different events, I'll abreviate here.

We traveled to Durham/Hurdle Mills on Christmas eve, and had planned to come home the Sunday after Christmas, but with the looming snow storm heading to the Carolinas, we decided to book it on home after Christmas dinner & gifts with the Horton Family.

Caroline got a new toothbrush, and she was WAY too excited about it!


See More Photos Here.

We really couldn't afford to get stuck in Durham since our new roomie, Marissa was moving in on Monday! That's right folks, we rented our room!!!! She's a Michigan grad, and got a job right after graduation in Mooresville. So far things are great with her.... and Gus loves her!

Then it was New Years, we spent the evening with Jay, Kristi, Ryan, Katherine, Jennifer & Susan..... Dinner at Dandelion Market, then we headed off to the Epicenter in Uptown. Mistake. I was only hiking around uptown in 4" heels only to get to the bar & find out they weren't allowing people with jeans on inside. Dumb. We then decided grabbing a few bottles of Harris Teeter champaign and heading back to Jay & Kristi's was the best idea. I promptly aborted my high heels for the flats I threw in my purse.

The ladies in front of the fire


Finally, New Years day we trekked to South Boston, Virginia for Chuck & Jenna's wedding day. They got married at the Berry Hill Estate.... OMG.... BEAUTIFUL doesn't even begin to describe that place. I must do a shoot there.... you know you want to get married there, have bridals done there.... ect.ect.ect.



See More New Years photos here....

So after having almost 2 weeks off from work (worked last Monday morning & last Wednesday night)... I'm back on the grind.

We are trying our best to have a positive outlook on 2011. I am open to whatever comes our way, be it moving, new jobs, new adventures. We're excited :-)

1 comment:

  1. Congrats on getting the room rented, and a big plus is she's a Michigan grad, she must be awesome!

    ReplyDelete