Friday, January 21, 2011

J Crew Love

So, as you know I am a total J Crew whore. I visit their Asheville location pretty often, and have a hard time buying their stuff online or in store. I always feel like I'm cheating on Asheville, and that everything I buy retail, will show up there eventually. So I avoid the store & online shopping. Not today!!

I got wind that all their clearance was an additional 40% off.... so off to jcrew.com I went.

Here's what I scored:
(one shoulder gray dress, violet cardigan, 3 polos for Jeremy & 3 tshirts for Jeremy)

Then I realized the Factory store's clearance was ALSO 40% off clearance.... so now I'm trying to add these things to my order (if I order them separate then I have to pay for shipping) (gray shorts & 3 more tshirts for Jeremy.... he's been asking for new tshirts & polos)

No comments:

Post a Comment