Saturday, May 15, 2010

New Desk!!!!

I'm currently typing to you from our NEW stainless desk!! YAY!!!!! Here's a few quickies I took yesterday after my meltdown subsided.....




note: I had a meltdown because we bought the bigger of the two tabletops to accommodate the dog crate AND a chair under it...... well... we're still about 5" too short :-( I was realllllly pissed when I realized this. So for the moment, I'll be dragging over one of our kitchen chairs (bar height) until we find a solution.....

well.... opened the blog this morning and lovely Jessica V. had left me this link in the last comment box.....

http://www.cb2.com/family.aspx?c=206&f=5586



OMG.... if we buy the shorter one, and raise the desk about 2" it will completely side right under!!!!! Thanks Jess!!!!

Now.... do I made the skirt to hide all the goodies underneath.... or find someone??? Anyone know anyone???

1 comment:

  1. Glad you like it! I had just finished flipping through the catalog when I saw your post. I just knew you'd love the orange leather :)

    ReplyDelete