Monday, May 3, 2010

Monday Morning....

Today... I'm sacrifcing 7 weight watchers points to have an iced mocha from McDonalds! And.... it's SO worth it!!!! This rainy Monday morning.... I needed some caffine, whole milk, and chocolate :-)

On another note... I did my weigh in yesterday.... 151 lbs....


I can't say if I lost any weight.... because I never did my initial weigh in before my first week. I honestly think I have lost about 2 pounds. When I went to the doctor a few weeks ago for my allergies, I *think* the scale read something like 153ish.... but I don't really remember... so we'll see what happens after this week, if I am on track to be down 15 pounds in 11 more weeks :-)

I can report I am feeling better, and really analyzing everything I eat. I like that with WW I don't have to deprive myself of anything, but rather eat it in moderation (which I suppose you should do anyway). I need to prioritize my gym time... and make sure I have time for that. I shot a big project on Saturday so I spent lots of time last week working on that, and only made it to the gym 3 times last week. I hope to make it at least 4 times each week.

Have a happy Monday!

1 comment:

  1. Way to go Jess! Not that you need to lose anything, I think you look great! But a little self discipline never hurt anyone :)

    ReplyDelete