Friday, May 28, 2010

Disaster....

Our house.... is a disaster. I was too ashamed to take a photo of it last night. But- I will, when we return from the beach on Sunday.

I came home from work and our couches were rearranged, my desk had moved from the kitchen to the living room, and the black bookcases were gone, so Jeremy moved the cedar chest to hold the tv for now. We then moved the dining table, chairs and china cabinet into the kitchen. Everything that was in the china cabinet is now ALLOVERMYCOUNTERS....... wow.... what a disaster. I'm really glad the floors are going in... but I am dreading coming home to a disaster of a house on Sunday. I think it was seriously giving me anxiety last night, just looking at the mess. I am not a neat freak by any means- but it was really on my nerves last night. So- I went upstairs and cleaned up our room, and watched tv.... I needed to be in a somewhat clean space.

I'll post flooring updates on Sunday & Monday..... happy Memorial Day weekend! Say a prayer we don't get stuck in Coca-Cola 600 traffic coming home Sunday!

1 comment:

  1. ((Hey, Just posted a question on your for sale page :) ))

    ReplyDelete