Monday, April 25, 2011

Exciting News....

So this isn't final yet, no contracts signed or anything BUT.... I am excited to share.... I am 99% sure I am going to be renting an office in downtown Davidson!!!!!

Nope... not leaving the day job yet. But I think this is a step in the right direction :-) I am really tired of dragging my albums, prints & canvas to every Starbucks in Charlotte to meet with clients. This way everything is in a central space.

Here are photos of the space I looked at last week. The owner is going to remodel the floor of this building with input from the tenant! I want the space that's already enclosed with the windows..... I'd LOVE to have hardwood floors & exposed brick too :-)

The red circle, circles the windows that I want to have, and the ones you see in the interior photo.
The arrow points to where my sign could hang.
The X is the door to the unit.

Now, on to the furnishings......

The Clark Sofa from West Elm (not sure if I like Chocolate or the Tan better)

Two Becca armless chairs from Target.com (LOVE the nailhead trim!)

I plan to use the wood desk I already own & paint it a glossy white.


Layout....

No comments:

Post a Comment