Monday, April 25, 2011

Decisions.

Over the last week, there have been a high & low of emotions about our home.

To sell. Not to sell.
To buy a condo in uptown.
To buy a townhouse in Davidson
To take our home off the market & stay.
To buy a home in Davidson & spend more than we want to.

So frustrating to not know what you want.

I am beginning to feel like a Davidson snob. I don't want to give up my Davidson address. Great schools, friendly people, and I may be opening my own office in downtown. EEK!

Jeremy & I have always talked about living in a big city & having the urban lifestyle where you walk everywhere. I fear if we don't do it now, we never will. He works in uptown now & could walk to work.... avoiding about $200 in gas each month & $135 parking pass.

But choosing to living in a condo or townhouse means that we're putting an extra step in "the plan". The plan of moving into our dream house, where our kids can go to school in a great area & a yard for them to play in.

No comments:

Post a Comment