Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Planning ahead

So as I said in my Goals Revisited post, we're planning to take a cruise for our 1 year anniversary. It's been SO cold here in NC (as well as lots of places!) that I just can't wait for warm weather :-)

A few months ago, I stumbled across this little jar. I found it wildly appropriate since we wanted to take a cruise and we needed a good dumping place for change. It has a home now on our kitchen counter :-)

We've picked out a Carnival cruise that leaves Miami on October 4th (the day after our anniversary) and returns on the 8th, Monday-Friday. It cruises from Miami to Key West and Cozumel, Mexico!

I'm even more excited that we're getting a SUPER good deal on it since we are booking it so early! We're paying UNDER $550 for both of us for the whole week!!!! This even includes our taxes!

We'll most likely get down to Miami on Saturday and spend the day there on Sunday. Depending on the cost of flights at that time- we may drive. We'll see!

DSC_2705

1 comment: