Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Haiti

I was privileged enough to go to Haiti on a mission trip my senior year of high school (Jeremy also went the year before). Knowing what that country looks like, and the poverty that exists there I can only imagine what life is like there today. I will be digging out my Haiti photos to post here tomorrow. Here's some Melanie posted on her blog this morning.

A photo she took of the Palace while in Haiti
haiti-palace

Some of the kids at the school we worked at
haiti-children

What CNN posted this morning of the Palace
t1main.palace

The organization I work for, the North Carolina State Grange is organizing an auction to be held the Friday night of our Family Conference. If you or someone you know would like to attend, and or donate an item or service (if you own a business and can donate time/talents) it would be greatly appreciated!!!

NCGRANGE.COM & NCGRANGE.BLOGSPOT.COM

No comments:

Post a Comment