Tuesday, June 28, 2011

OOPS.

I've been one BAD blogger. It's been almost a month.

The new office & catching up on editing have been swamping my time..... as is Pintrest. Are you there... OMG. Time sucker, but so great!

If you aren't familiar with it.... basically instead of finding photos you like online & saving them to your computer... you "pin" them onto boards you create. So... for instance, some of my boards are: Beach House, Little Who, New Office, ect. I can organize & collect pictures of things I like without downloading anything! So great!

Anyways.... I thought I'd fill you all in on a new little venture I've decide to take on.... Upholstery. I am going to start with my $20 wingback I bought on craigslist. I'm thinking something fun... maybe a pink!




Then I *may* try the pink loveseat. I will NOT be doing the gray chairs though... tufting scares this rookie.

AND.....

I've been stalking this Dwell Studio rug to be back in stock.... I was willing to pay $200 for it.... BUT thanks to Dina at her Honey & Fitz FB page... I got it for only $120 at RosenberryRooms.com! (looks like it's sold out now)



I actually bought the $29 rug from Ikea to paint with gray stripes to coordinate with the pink sofa (using this tutorial).... but now that I will be reupholstering it in white, I can spring for orange stripes :-) I'll have to find a new spot for the white rug.... maybe our guest room? or future nursery? (no, not pregnant... but I don't know what to do with my old office.... I want to put a twin in there, but don't really want to spend the money)

No comments:

Post a Comment