Thursday, June 30, 2011

Houston, We Have Fabric.

Back in May I placed an order (kinda on a whim) for 11 yards of Robert Allen, Bella Porte in charcoal for my office curtains. At $12.98 a yard it was by far cheaper than anywhere else I'd found it.

I got a call the end of last week that it was in! I trekked down to Mary Jo's in Gastonia to pick it up. While there, I decided to hunt for new fabric for my wingback & the pair of chairs. I found some nice solid white for the pair of chairs and some snazzy hot pink for my wingback!!!

I'll be shipping off the pair of chairs to Johnny.... a guy that is dirt cheap for upholstery work. I'm going to try and tackle the wingback myself :-)



I've also decided to once and for all paint my desk white. It's something I wanted to do a long time ago, and then chickened out.... now I'm doing it!


Fence Update:

The fence is complete!!!!! We cooked hot dogs outside last night & had drinks while the puppies played!!



1 comment:

  1. That is seriously one of my favorite fabrics of all time. The Dwell Studio line for Robert Allen is full of some really great patterns.

    ReplyDelete