Monday, March 8, 2010

Wilmington Recap...

Last Wednesday Jeremy and I took off east! We headed to his parents house on Wednesday evening, spent a quick night there, and then headed to Wilmington on Thursday morning! I was there attending a conference for work, but it was fun! We spent all afternoon touring a town I used to live in- although, everything we did- I didn't do while living there! We toured Screen Gems Studios, took a horse drawn trolly through the historic homes, and had dinner on the Henrietta! The director had a few last minuet drop outs so Jeremy was able to join us :-) Then Friday I had a morning meeting and lunch.... then we were free to enjoy Wilmington for the weekend!!!! I really miss living there, I miss the freedom to just go the beach whenever, the freedom to walk down the Cape Fear River.... ahhhh the good ole days!

The trolley ride.....


We stayed with Karen and Paul and spent all day Saturday doing a "just because" photo shoot with them! We have been needing to make a sample KISS album, and they were the PERFECT subjects!!!! We started at Ft. Fisher and worked our way into downtown with the sunset.... I cannot wait to get these photos off the cameras and edited so I can post them... we were really thrilled with them :-)



Sunday we had lunch with Sabrina and Kaleb, at one of our favorite places.... 2 Guys Grille.... MMMMMMM Pepperjack Shrimp Sandwich with Sweet Potato Fries!





Then headed back to Jeremy's Parents.... did a little photo shoot with Miss Emma Rae :-)

Look for some awesomeness over on the photo blog soon!!!!

Here's the view from our Hilton on Friday morning.....







..... I love that we had thousands of dollars of photography equipment with us.... and all 3 of these were taken with my iPhone..... lol!

No comments:

Post a Comment