Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Bedroom Projects!

This is our room.....

IMG_0651

only- we now have these bed linens....

AbigailPslyBdgPimaVerdShtS9

(with tan sheets instead of green)

Well- we bought this bed because my dog, Gus was having issues of running up under our old bed and peeing on the carpet... he knew he wasn't supposed to do it, so he did it where we wouldn't see it! Smart little sucker! So, to solve this problem we bought this awesome platform bed from Pottery Barn. I use the three baskets on my side as a dresser. Well, the one up by the nightstand holds all my underwear and workout clothes.... and I can only get it a few inches open, because of the nightstand (which, by the way- the nightstands don't match! UGH! the one you see in the photo is mine, it's old, but matches the bed, and the one on my side is Jeremy's and matches our dresser)

So- our solution!

10-7-08 floating night stand

bed crop 9

shelf

rotate.php

A wall shelf! We'd like to also somehow attach a basket to the bottom of them, like drawers, that match the baskets in our bed. I'd also like some pretty trim around the edges to dress it up a little!

And- to save more space on the nightstands- I want these from Crate and Barrel! (or some that don't cost $90 each!)

SwingArmWallSconceNcklF7

I like these lights too- but I think they are going to be too big for the nightstands.... Pottery Barn

img41m

I'm hoping these projects will be complete in the next few weeks!

2 comments:

  1. I have the PB lights in the last picture. I wouldn't worry too much about the size. My bedside tables look to be about the same size and they work just fine. The one thing I do not like about them is that you physically have to get out of bed to turn them off.

    ReplyDelete