Thursday, October 15, 2009

Organizing and Cleaning

All those wonderful new gifts we received from our showers and wedding has been a serious chore. We decided after I took everything out of the packaging that we would rearrange our kitchen cabinets. Fun. Fun. NOT!

We also decided that the old desk (that was my sister's) that was in our office would be good to move down into our kitchen and put it over the dog crate (I'll sew curtains to put around the desk to hide the dog crate). We'll also have to attach blocks of some kind to raise the desk several inches to be tall enough to go over the dog crate. I also wanted some floating shelves from IKEA to display some of our pretty, new things! I bought 2, but am still debating if we should put them both up.

Here's our house clean, so you'll have a better idea of how it will look-
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Our house is still a disaster, but I'm working on it!

No comments:

Post a Comment