Thursday, October 22, 2009

5 Obsessions....

Melanie tagged me.... so here we go!

1. Any and all things orange. This includes pumpkins, orange sweaters, orange scarfs, orange furniture, you get it.... all things orange :-)

like.... this chair at Target.com

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

2. Getting organized. I love buying new containers, and notebooks, boxes, ect. But once organized, I'm not so good at staying that way!

like.... these from Ikea.... which leads me to my next obsession.....

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

3. Ikea. I love Ikea, like, if I could marry it, I would.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

4. Getting my house "all cute" . We've been in the house well over a year, we did a lot when we moved in.... but their are so many more projects to complete! See sidebar for our list!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

5. Packages. I think the whole reason I order stuff online, is to come home and find a package on my doorstep! Like yesterday, I found a Crate and Barrel box waiting for me- it was our new duvet and shams we ordered last week! It's like a Christmas present in the middle of the year!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

No comments:

Post a Comment