Monday, September 20, 2010

I'm Surviving!

Life is in full speed....

This past weekend was our annual meeting at work, and this was my first year being in charge. Whew.... talk about stressful..... I only ended up in tears once, thankfully... and all the "issues" that arose got solved quickly. The hotel staff was wonderful, and helped me so much.

Now.... I am back in my office (taking it easy today)..... and trying to knock out some small things on my to-do list.

Unfortunatly, life isn't slowing down anytime soon..... this Thursday we're leaving for Wilmington to shoot a wedding on Friday, we'll pack up and leave on Friday night after the wedding and drive to New Bern to stay the night... then get up on Saturday morning and head to Manteo for wedding #2.... stay in Kitty Hawk on Saturday night (ocean front, yay!) then head home on  Sunday.

Then I have 4 days to get a serious amount of editing done, before we board a plane on Friday for MIAMI! We'll be on our anniversary trip for a week. We fly back in the next Friday, drive straight to Emerald Isle for our friend's wedding on Saturday. Then we'll be back home finally that Sunday night.

We're SO ready for vacation.... but the month of October doesn't slow down when we return.... 4 more shoots are scheduled for the rest of the month- including another wedding!

Say a prayer for us.... we're gonna need it!

1 comment: